QuickSwap is a permissionless decentralized exchange (DEX) based on Ethereum, powered by Matic Networks Layer 2 scalability infrastructure. By utilizing Layer 2 for transactions,
We’re excited to announce that Gamma, a top active liquidity management protocol, has launched support for QuickSwap’s V3 liquidity pools and farms.
QuickSwap LPs with liquidity positions in V3 pools and farms can now leverage Gamma’s tech through our UI to actively manage their liquidity, making the entire process more seamless and efficient. This is an extremely important step to driving greater utility, adoption, and ease of use for our V3 model.
To kick things off, we’re switching V3 rewards to Gamma. It’s never been easier to LP and farm! Sit back, relax, and let Gamma do the work while you enjoy the yield.
Get started now by providing liquidity then deposit your LP tokens in our Gamma farms!
Learn more about what this means for users and how you can begin with our tutorial below.
- Active liquidity management is now available on QuickSwap’s V3 through our integration with Gamma, a non-custodial and permissionless protocol
- LPs and farmers on QuickSwap can now easily and passively manage their V3 liquidity through supported Gamma pools
- The benefits of Gamma’s active liquidity management include automatic rebalancing of your liquidity to keep it in range and auto-compounding of generated swap fees to maximize capital efficiency
- We’re providing a step-by-step tutorial on how to get started with Gamma on QuickSwap on our V3 at the end of this blog
Using various management functions (such as rebalancing, position setting, and fee processing), Gamma enables the active management of funds within liquidity pools without sacrificing asset custody. These features are made possible through their ongoing research and implementation of key strategies, driven by data science and financial modeling, to generate the best customer results.
The platform currently has $30+ million in deposited liquidity for Uniswap V3 pools. With QuickSwap V3 pools now coming into the mix, this will help contribute to the growth of Gamma’s TVL (Total Valued Locked).
QuickSwap’s V3 previously required more involved management for LPs, as they had to:
- Manually set and reset price ranges
- Claim compounded fees
- Monitor the risk of impermanent loss
Given that these steps required more effort from our users we’ve worked hard with Gamma behind the scenes to deploy a better solution.
With Gamma’s protocol now supporting QuickSwap’s V3 model, our users can leverage their technology directly through our UI to actively manage their portfolios — this means you get the benefits of V2’s simplicity on V3, with your liquidity being much more efficient within V3 pools.
Gamma automatically rebalances your liquidity to keep it in range, auto-compounds generated swap fees, and more to make the process as easy as possible for users while maximizing potential returns through their tailor-made strategies.
On top of all that, Gamma is extremely easy to use and does all the heavy lifting in the background once you’ve deposited your assets on QuickSwap. Once you deposit your liquidity, Gamma takes care of the rest. Managing your liquidity has never been easier!
Enabling active liquidity management for your V3 liquidity positions via Gamma can be done in a few simple steps.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to get started:
1. Go to https://gamma.quickswap.exchange/#/ and select Pool from the top menu
2. Supply liquidity for your preferred token pair (first ensure that V3 is selected on the top). For this example, we’re going to select $WMATIC and $USDC. Once you input your tokens, Automatic will automatically be selected under the “Select Range” option
3. Click Preview at the bottom and the following popup screen will appear — confirm the details, then click Confirm
4. Complete the transaction in your wallet and it will begin to process. If successful, the below screen will appear
5. Now it’s time to farm your LP tokens — navigate to the top website menu and click Farm. Next, ensure you’re on V3 and select Gamma Farms at the top.
6. Find the farm that matches your LP position and make sure it matches the correct range (Narrow or Wide) you initially selected. Click Stake LP Tokens and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Congratulations, you’re all set! You’ll immediately begin earning farming rewards and won’t have to lift a finger, as Gamma will manage your liquidity and rebalance your position within the designated price ranges from hereon out.
We hope you enjoy using our Gamma integration on QuickSwap!
Make sure to join us on our social media channels to stay up-to-date on all things QuickSwap — Polygon’s most-established DEX